A surprise new start date opened up for our Teach in Costa Rica program!
If this has attracted your attention, get ready to act fast! Five placements have just opened up for an unusual start date to teach in Costa Rica. Teach English to young adults in government-funded vocational school in one of the various cities in the Guanacaste region.
Start date: MAY 1st, 2017
Duration: Six-month commitment
Cost: $500 Program fee + $400 Application fee (up to $400 reimbursement for international flight upon arrival)
What is included in the cost?
- Housing and 3 meals/day with local host family
- API advisor to assist you with all pre-departure needs and liaise with partner throughout program
- Airport pick-up / arrival assistance and return transfer
- Books and syllabi to guide teaching
- Local transportation stipend
- Medical, Life, and Travel Insurance
- On-site program orientation (2 days in San José)
- On-site support
- Visa (acquired on-site)
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL certificate
- Age 21+
- Socially driven mindset
Application Deadline: APRIL 15th
To apply, please contact us at email@example.com